for Glock 9MM .40 Gen 1-5 Floor Base Plate Black NDZ Lacrosse Sticks Crossed
for Glock 9MM .40 Gen 1-5 Floor Base Plate Black NDZ Lacrosse Sticks Crossed by NDZ Performance at Oregon Lacrosse. MPN: Glk-MP-s-878. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NDZ Performance Billet Aluminum Magazine Plate Black for Glock Gen 1-5 9MM, .40, .357 Sig, .45 GAP. Our Standard Aluminum Floor Plate adds
Our Standard Aluminum Floor Plate adds durability, reliability, and style, replacing plastic OEM plates for a stronger aluminum plate without adding additional length.
The main feature of these plates is that they are made out of aircraft grade aluminum, much stronger than the OEM plastic polymer plates. Modern gun trends favor polymer because of its light-weight properties for EDC, but our plates are the perfect replacement, as they are made of extremely strong material yet still retain light-weight properties.
Available in multiple colors with laser engraved designs to make identifying your magazines easy, match with our other products such as rear plates, mag releases or grip plugs.
These plates do not alter the capacity of the magazine. This product replaces the stock floor plate and retains all other factory components. Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum and Mil-spec Hardcoat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards with a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
Features & Highlights
- for Glock Gen 1-5 9mm .40 .357 Floor Base Plate Black
- Replaces Stock Plastic Plate with a Durable Aluminum piece, Easy Install, Requires NO Modifications
- 100% Aircraft Grade T6 Billet Aluminum, Mil-spec Hardcoat Anodized Durable Finish
- Designed and Made In America, In Our Facility - In NDZ Packaging
- 1000+ High Resolution Permanent Laser engraved images, will not rub off, not painted, custom engraving too - by NDZ Performance