The SportStar Dead Bounce Ball is a lacrosse training tool designed by coaches to help players and coaches to get more out of every rep. It has the same weight and feel of a regulation lacrosse ball, but absorbs impact to allow the user to shoot against a wall indoors or outside. It will not leave skid marks on floors or walls, making it ideal for programs to use on a rainy/snowy day in a gym or box. Its also great for P.E. classes as its low to no bounce gives coaches and players more control as they learn to develop better stick skills quickly...."The Dead Bounce Ball can change the way you play wall ball."
Features & Highlights
- Same weight. Same feel. More control. Better reps.
- Dead Bounce - Significantly less bounce than a normal lacrosse ball allowing for greater control while practicing
- No scuffing or chasing inside of gyms
- Tape up an outline of a goal on a wall and rip away. Ideal for box lacrosse or P.E. classes
- Used by Professional and College players to train on the wall
|Item Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SportStar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.